Saturday 26 May 2012

ABOUT MYSELF


Hi, Welcome to my blog, I would like to say something about myself.
My name is Khor Hai Ling…everyone calls me “Ling”….
A09 A225 is my matric number.
I am an undergraduate from Faculty of Entrepreneurship and Business.
I am studying in Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK).
Now, I am a third year student and taking the program of Bachelor of Entrepreneurship and area of study is Commerce.
I was born on 16th December 1988… Sagittarius is my horoscope.
Selangor is my place of birth…

About my ambition…???
Sometimes I wonder what I would like to be when I grow up. I think of a different ambition every year…..What I really wanted to be? Be a lecturer, an entrepreneur, an accountant, a clerk, and others? Until now, I still do not have my ambition.

Evaluation of this assignment
This is my first time to do blog…it is really hard for me. Initially, I don’t know how to start writing in my blog, I don’t know how to create a new post, I don’t know how to upload photo, I don’t know how to design my blog, even I also don’t know how to sign up the blogger, and many, many others…..“I DON’T KNOW”…!!!

Sincerely, I would like to say a big thank you to my friend who is the one willing to teach me and help me….but I also want to say thank you to myself…Because I have try my best to create my first blog…Last but not least, I would like to say thank you to my lecturer….Miss Liana…Because she give me a chance to challenges myself and learn to do my first time blog. Because of this assignment, I have an opportunity to see a lot of wonderful travel destinations such as the beautiful islands Maldives, the Fairly tales Disneyland, the beautiful Eiffel Tower Paris, the amazing lagoon water Tahiti island, and many other destinations.….I enjoy doing this assignment.^^

THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment